Research Associate (m/f/d)
Leibniz-Zentrum für Psychologische Information und Dokumentation (ZPID), Trier
Become part of the open science movement
The Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID) in Trier (Germany) is an internationally renowned research support organization in psychology and a member of the prestigious Leibniz Association.
To fulfill the ever-increasing research infrastructure needs expressed by researchers and psychology professionals, ZPID is in the process of strategic expansion directed at meeting these needs to become psychology’s one-stop research service center. Current as well as future ZPID research areas and services are based on and guided by the values of open science and open innovation.
Join the growing ZPID team at the forefront of the open science movement! Current opening
Research Associate (m/f/d)
Information and Retrieval Services
(salary group TV-L E 13, 50%, initially limited to 2 years)
Preferred start date is October 1, 2019 or later.
Duties and functions:
Supporting ZPID services in the following areas:
- Documentation of German and English language psychology literature for our reference database PSYNDEX
- Assigning metadata and writing / revising abstracts of scientific publications
- Contributing to the development of an ontology of psychology
- Master-level degree in psychology
- Very good basic knowledge of all areas of psychology
- Ability to communicate complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Interest in scientific communication and the dissemination of scientific results
- Experience with database search interfaces and modern communication tools
- Excellent English language skills and very good knowledge of English and German psychological terminology
In order to apply, please register with our online portal here
and upload the following documents (until September 22, 2019):
- Cover and motivation letter
- Excerpt of master or diplom thesis
We support your career development.
ZPID is committed to equal opportunities in employment and, in particular, to increasing the number of women in those academic positions where they are currently underrepresented. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
We observe guidelines regarding laws and regulations governing part-time employment. Among equally qualified applicants, disabled candidates will be given preference. We are a family-friendly employer and have been certified by the audit Work & Family.
For further information, please contact career(at)leibniz-psychology.org.
Please note that online applications will only be accepted until 09/22/2019 via the following URL: